Ryan and I have spent the last 3 days praying, talking to people with AWAA, and also counseling with people that we respect their opinion. Tonight, Ryan and I worked through all of the counsel that we have been given. We trust that God has used these people to let us know His will. We have decided to stay with Rwanda. God has picked out our child and we will get to them. If we end up being rejected by the government, then we trust that means that our child wasn't ready. Then we will start the process in Ethiopia.
So we are calling AWAA on Monday morning to let them know our decision. From the call on Wednesday, we are approved we just need to pick our country. So we should get our packet the first of next week so the next step will begin!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6