Monday, January 26, 2009

From the mouths of babes

I asked the kids a few questions about adopting. I typed exactly what they said for their answers....they make me giggle!  K & C are just so sweet!

Kay's thoughts on adopting:

1.  What are you most excited about with our adoption?
"Getting a new brother or sister and how it helps in the world."

2.  What has been your favorite thing so far?
"The Home Study because Amber asked me a lot of questions and I really liked being interviewed."

3. What do you want to teach your new sibling?
"Stuff I have learned about Ancient Rome and the Wild West and just like everything I have learned that is really cool."

4. When do you think our new baby will be here?
"In June or July."

5.  Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?
"I don't know."

C's thoughts on adopting:

1.  What are you most excited about with our adoption?
"I think I am gonna get a brother so I can wrestle. I can't wrestle with Kaylee so I can wrestle with a brother."

2.  What has been your favorite thing so far?
"getting a brother"

3. What do you want to teach your new sibling?
"spanish and english"

4. When do you think our new baby will be here?
"tomorrow, no in spring"

5.  Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?
"a boy"

6. A thought to our new sibling:
   "I want to get you soon because I really want to get a brother or a sister!"



3 comments:

Vincents said...

So cute!

Bon Bon Mom said...

This is so sweet! I love that he wants to teach them Spanish and English. lol I can help with the Spanish, I've picked a lot up at El Vaq. ;)

Heidi said...

I enjoyed hearing your kids' take on the whole process. It sounds familiar! I'm so glad to hear about your fingerprint appointment. I just checked my mailbox for the same thing....no luck yet. Thanks for sharing your stories.