What is next on our timeline... according to our family coordinator:
1) AWAA will look through all of our documents and approve them
2) Then they send it to the Rwandan Embassy there in D.C. (1-2 weeks for #1 & #2)
3) Once the embassy gives our paperwork the OK it is returned to AWAA
4) Then it is off to Rwanda for their approval
5) Once it is approved by the Rwandan government, AWAA works with several different approved orphanages to find a match for us (this process #4 & #5 could take at the longest 5 months)
That is all that I have for now. If you have a second, go to the Greer's site. They were just approved by Rwanda to adopt (which is step #4 above). They are so close to bringing Myles home! Peter, of the Greer's, is the president of Hope International which is a wonderful organization helping the poor.
**if you click on the blue words, it will take you to that site