Thursday, April 30, 2009

Do you want to be in the majority?

I viewed this video on Everyday Life. Ryan and I are big fans of Francis Chan. The book Crazy Love by Francis helped us to change the way we live, our thoughts, our future, etc (on a side note: If you have not read this book, let me know and I will get you a copy). Ryan and I are wanting to be in the minority in the way we are living. We do have areas which we still struggle with daily but we are making strides every day to be exactly who God wants us to be. This is difficult at times, but I think that it is easy seeing all that He has done for us. So take a minute (actually 3:53) and watch this video. Are you willing to balance for God?

1 comment:

jill coen said...

Ashley, thanks for your comment! Glad to meet you! Love this video and Crazy Love. In fact, it's on my bedside table to re-read...I don't want to be with the majority either!!
jill :)