Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hopefully the home stretch

So on August 20th, we received our approval letter from Rwanda saying that we could adopt a child. This letter was dated 8-12-09. The letter also stated that we should receive our approval in "approximately 2 months." Depending on how you count (8 weeks vs 2 months), tomorrow - October 7 - is our 8 week date. Next Monday - October 12 - is our 2 month mark. So hopefully, HOPEFULLY, we will hear something in the next week.

Ryan and I are off to Catalyst in Atlanta, GA. I am so excited. It is the 10th Anniversary and I have heard some big things are planned! I would love to get the news while we are with 30 of our closest church friends~

Hopefully, my next post will be the big exciting news (who, how old, what kind!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still continuing to pray for your family and the new little one. I know God has the perfect one for you and you for them.
Scott Hulsey

Laurel Greer said...

this is the week! Right?!