Monday, November 30, 2009

A good start to today~


Happy Monday to all!

We have our Grace and hopefully won't have to take her back to the orphanage. We are going to the Minister's office in a little bit to get our travel letter that will assure this.

She had a rough start this morning not wanting to come to us. Ryan has become her safe haven and we are so thankful for this. They are sitting now reading "your big backyard" magazines. She really likes to turn the pages.

Grace at a good breakfast and we are all feeling great. Not alot of sleep happening but that is expected. Kay, Denise and I were up from 11pm - 3am. We had fun giggling, watching soccer on tv and trying so desperately to fall back asleep.

Here is a pic of Gracie from this morning...

1 comment:

Joy Warner said...

Hey Ashley, I don't know if you remember me, we went to Sunnybrook (and I worked as a secretary there) until we moved to Pennsylvania three years ago. I saw the link to your blog on the Butlers' page, and have been following your story as much as possible. Yesterday, I read from the beginning of November on, and just read your new post. Such a moving story and I'm so happy that you are now in Rwanda with your little girl. I am praying for safe travels home for you and a smooth, happy transition for Grace. She is beautiful!