Thursday, November 19, 2009

R....Ryan

I want to use today's letter of the day as a shout out to my husband, Ryan.

We have been together for 17 years (we were high school sweethearts, gag, I know) and married for 11 1/2 years. We have changed some in the time that we have been together: physically, emotionally, spiritually. I do think that we are changing for the better in each way! We are complete opposites in some ways and very alike in others.

Through this adoption process, Ryan has been in the background. He has let me take charge and run the show. There were lots of checklists to be done and this was right up my alley, him not so much. I chatted alot on our blog and shocked him with alot of the things that I talked about. I am what you would call "not so good with words" usually.

So I just want to say thanks, babe, thanks for taking this ride with me!

No comments: