Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Adios Addis!

We are all just waiting. Time is ticking by. We have dinner at 5:30pm (8:30am CST) then we leave for the airport at 6:30pm (9:30am CST). Our flight leaves at 10:30pm (1:30pm CST). My stomach is feeling very nervous. I am excited to go home but not excited about the flight. Cannon got sick on the last flight so I guess that I am nervous about that. Papa will be in charge of Grace since he is her comfort item. Can't wait to be home! Will post when we get there :)


4 comments:

Jim and April said...

i myself am kind of nervous about when we fly because i am scared of flying! how long is the flight? other than him getting sick, how was the flight there? praying for safe travels for you guys as you go home as a family! :0)

Heidi said...

We are praying for you every step of the way, dear friends! I would imagine you will all sleep the whole way to Rome. After that, well, it just gets long. But the prize on the other end is well worth the wait.:) Love you,
the Spores

The Beaver Bunch said...

Happy, safe and stress free travel prayers being sent up on your behalf!

rarmatisfurr said...

Oh, I'm already dreading that trip. Not the going home part, just the long-ness (if that's even a word!) of it all. Sending you much love, luck and sleepiness for the flight. We're right behind you in this journey.