Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Turn

Ryan made it home from his mission trip to Mexico. The trip was a huge success and we are all so glad to have him home! Less than 2 days after him returning, I am going to Chicago. I applied for Oprah tickets in January and got them (insert totally shocked reaction here!). I never thought that I would get selected in the ticket lottery. So myself and 3 great friends are heading out tomorrow to sweet home Chicago.

I am really hoping to meet up with the Rebecca from The Furry Rainbow. Her family was in Rwanda just a few days after us. We really hoped that we would travel together but it just wasn't meant to be. So I can't wait to meet her and her family!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, have fun! And give hugs to Rebecca and fam for us.

Bon Bon Mom said...

Enjoy your trip Ashley!

rarmatisfurr said...

Oh I'll be coming up to see you tomorrow morning for sure! Glad you're having fun in Chicago. xoxo

九份 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WhitneyandScott said...

Hi, I just came across your blog as I was searing Rwandan adotpion. My husband and I are very interested in adopting from Rwanda. We were in the process of adopting from Uganda (almost finished with our home study and awaiting USCIS approval) and are going to switch countries due to some recent instability there regarding adoptions, and we need to choose our country soon so that we can update our I600a application. I'd love to talk with you some time to ask you some questions about your experience and your agency. You can reach me by e-mail at whitneywaechter@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!