Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
~Edward Everertt Hale

For those of you who have a heart for adoption, for orphans, for those less fortunate, here are a few words of encouragement that I read last night. The world tells us why help, the problem is too big. There are millions of orphans, millions of homeless, millions of sick people, millions of people struggling. The world is wrong. We can do something. It is our duty as Christians to do what we are able to do. Don't listen to society. Listen to your soul. Listen to your heart. It is God's voice stirring you.

1 comment:

Bon Bon Mom said...

Can't tell you how many times I've read this entry. Thank you!