Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Randomness

It is officially summer as of 6:28 CST this morning. We are definitely in the melting stage here in our state. It has been warmer than usual but that has been nice when it comes to the pool temperature. The kids have spent a lot of time in the water. Grace has become a fish and loves to just float around the pool in her little floaty boat. Cannon has pretty much taught himself to swim over the last 2 summers. He knows the basics from lessons but is really doing alot more on his own. It is fun to see the 2 of them become such water babies.

G has been official for a week. It doesn't feel very different than it has the last 7 months. Too bad the official-ness doesn't help in the potty training department. If only the judge could order the child to only go in the potty, all would be right with the world.

Here is a new family picture by Averi Blackmon (www.averiblackmon.com). She has taken pictures of our kids since Cannon was an infant. She has since moved to Texas but was up for the Memorial Day weekend. She got some great family shots. This is one that I like. Everyone is smiling and looking at the camera at the same time which is not an east feat with Grace in the picture. She is still learning the art of sitting and smiling... I love my little family. I love the uniqueness of us. I don't like how my arm looks bigger than my body. Not quite sure what happened there. Maybe it is my mom muscles showing.









1 comment:

Ling! said...

beautiful family! :)