Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breathe

Today is a new day. We found out last night which way our life will go. We are little disappointed in the possibilities of what could have been but rest in the truth that He has a plan for us.

The "heaby" pressure isn't gone. I thought I would wake up and magically feel different. Wrong. But I do feel the heaviness slowly slipping away. Since it took a year of our lives, I am sure that the feelings will take some time to pass.

I am excited to see where our lives will now go. I love being obedient to His calling. Such satisfaction is felt knowing that we are listening to Him no matter what he calls us to do. Curious to see what is next! We are celebrating "get your life back" day today!



1 comment:

Heather said...

So, since I don't live in Stillwater anymore, I had NO idea what your last post about "Heabiness" meant...but upon visiting a friend, I was able to figure it out. Sorry you all didn't get the results you wanted...had I still lived up there, I would have done everything in my power to help that come about. But God has His reasons, and I'm sure you'll be able to see them sooner than later!