Saturday, October 1, 2011

i am not a professional

Cannon has needed a hair cut for about a week and a half. It hasn't gotten done. So today after football, I said "sit down" and I attempted my first hair cut with the handy Remington clippers of course. I made sure I had the right guard on. Carefully placed the blade against his head. Moved my arm in an upward motion. Then something went wrong. He screeched. I stepped back. I tried again. Same response. Tears were flowing at this point. The haircut ladies make this look so easy. I tried one more time. More tears flowed down his dirty face. Now the lower right quadrant of his head had shorter hair than all the rest. I have no idea what I did wrong. He grabbed a hat and off we went to get his hair cut by a professional. Thank goodness for that sweet lady!


No comments: